When you have baby and a busy life wearing no makeup is a big no for me. I have dark dark circles and some red blemishes, that I like to keep hid from the world. Sometimes I just go in with the Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector and call it a day or go in for minimal look. Where it only takes 5 – 10 minutes at the most. Which is what I usually aim for.
My little helpers
Grab your coffee, sit down and relax while I go through my no makeup, makeup look.
1. First thing on my list, is priming my eyelids with urban decay eyeshadow primer potion.
2. Once my eyelids are prime, time for some eyeshadow. I will be using Tarte Rainforest of the Sea. Using a fluffy brush, I’m going to pick up marina. I will be putting that color into my crease and above the crease.
3. Next eyeshadow, I will take a smaller brush and pick up seaside. I will be putting this at the outer corner and into the crease. Blend it out.
4. After eyeshadow, I will be going in to cover my dark circles. I will be using Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector.
5. Once that done, I will be going in with my Becca First Light Priming Filter.
6. When the primer is dry, I will be using Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer to put around my eyes, nose, and dots around areas that I would like to cover up. Then I will blend that out using my blender.
7. Time to set my concealer, using BareMinerals Invisible Light.
8. Now time for bronzer and blush. For bronzer, I will be using Quo Sunny Days. For blush, I will be using Physicians Formula, Butter Blush, colour: plum rose.
9. Once that done, time for setting spray. I will be using Marc Jacobs Coconut Setting Mist.
10. Now for quick mascara and lipstick. For mascara, I will be using, L’oreal Lash Paradise. Lipstick, NYX Lingerie, colour Lipli 03.
And that basically it. It’s quick and looks natural. Here the finish look
That it’s for now, talk to you later.
Life is enchanting