Hello, everyone welcome back. Today, I will be talking about the Sephora VIB sale and what I’m thinking of buying and why.
I decided to blog about this since the Sephora sale starts today until November 15 and decided to share what I’m thinking on getting, and why I’m getting that product.
So grab your coffee, pull up a seat and let’s get started.
I love when Sephora has their sales around November and they have their holiday gifts sets out (which are amazing). So this would be a good time to shop for a Christmas presents for someone or treat yourself.
Shop Your discount code:
VIB Rouge: 20FORROUGE, VIB:20FORVIB, Beauty Insider: INSIDER15
So what in my basket:
- Too Faced Under The KIssletoe The Ultimate Liquified Lipstick Set. I love the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks. I have Chihuahua, Peony in the Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick. Too Faced Melted Matte: I have the colors, Holy Chic and Sell Out. I love the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks, they last long, great color selection, glides on easily, very creamy and have a nice finished look to them.
So with this set, you get Melted Matte in Drop Dead Red, Melted Latex in Hopeless Romantic, Melted Lipstick in Chihuahua, and Melted Lipstick in Chocolate Honey. All for C$32.00 that retails for C$59.00 value, to me that a steal and I need those lipsticks in my life.
2. Boscia Luminizing Pink Charcoal Mask C$90.00. The reason why I’m buying this, I have the Boscia Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask, which I love, I am doing a review of that product on Monday. So back to the pink charcoal mask, I figured since I love the black charcoal mask, I’m hoping I would really like the pink one. What it is, an innovative, limited-edition, a mineral-rich mask made with activated black charcoal that peels off to deliver powerfully detoxifying, purifying, and brightening effects; a colorful collaboration from Boscia and valley cruise press. That straight off Sephora. For Reviews, it got 3.8/5 stars. Not terrible but not good. I did read some of the reviews and some people love it and some have cons but that with any products.
3. Becca Apres Ski Glow Collection: Eye Lights Palette C$35.00, Original Price C$54.00. Reason for buying: I’m thinking on blogging wearing a full face using one brand, So doing a full face using only Becca products, Maybelline, Drugstore, etc. When I saw that this beautiful eye palette is for sale for $35 dollars, I had to pick it up. This palette includes seven shades, which have a mix of satin and shimmer. This palette got a 4.1/5 Stars. So I can’t wait to get my hands on it and test it out.
4. Boscia Tsubaki Jelly Ball Cleanser C$26.00. Reason for buying: honesty when I scroll the holiday gifts section and saw this, I was interested and curious by it. Plus with 4.8/5 stars, I wanted it more. What is it: a limited-edition, jelly-textured cleansing ball that hydrated and replenishes skin with Tsubaki oil. Basically, it a pink ball and you use it to clean your face.
5. Becca Blotting Perfector Setting Powder, Color: Translucent, C$46.00. Reason for buying: to be able to blog using a full face using Becca products and to try a different setting powder. On Sephora website, an oil-absorbing powder that mattifies skin and sets makeup for a long-lasting soft-focus look. These non-dying microfine powder controls shine without adding noticeable color or texture for sheer coverage in a matte finish. Imperfection is softened while the appearance of pores is minimized for a velvet-smooth finish. This product got 4.3/5 stars, and have wonderful reviews and handful of bad reviews but definitely worth to try it.
Well, that what in my cart and with my 20% off and free shipping it really a good deal. I know there was a lot more in my cart that would love to get but I did cut a lot out. I’m one of those people who go ooo, I want all the things and put it in my cart and when finish shopping and go to my cart and see my total and be like nope, nope, nope lol.
Well that it for now.
What are you thinking on buying from Sephora and why?
Until next time,
Life is enchanting