Welcome, back everyone. Today is mask day, I will be testing out Boscia.
So grab your coffee, pull up a seat and let’s get started.
On sephora, it’s states, an innovative, powerful, mineral-rich mask infused with activated charcoal that peels off to deliver powerful detoxifying, purifying, and brightening effects.
- Dullness and uneven texture.
How to use:
- Apply a thick, opaque, even layer to clean, dry skin.
- Avoid eye area.
- Do not apply to eyebrows, hairline, or lips.
- Leave on for 25 minutes or until completely dry.
- Gently peel off mask from outer edges.
- Rinse off any residue with warm water.
20 mins later, it still wet in some areas, going to keep it on for another 20 mins.
Time to peel off this mask.
I love peeling this mask off, it’s so satisfying.
All done, now time to wash off but first let’s look what came off.
Wow, look at those whiteheads and tiny hairs 😂. My skin does feel and look, clear, clean, smooth, and bright.
Final results. I love this mask, only one con tho you really have to put a lot on because if you don’t it hard to peel off; but other than that it really good peel off mask. It clings to the gunk and pulls it out. Leaving your face feeling amazing.
Here Sophie cat, with a big Lysol wipes.
Well that’s it for now.
Life is enchanting